Beaver County Personal Injury Attorneys
Hopewell, PA Injury Lawyers Serving Individuals in Beaver County
Accidents happen every day, many involving serious injuries. But when they suffer injuries because another party engaged in negligent or even willful behavior, victims have the right to pursue full compensation for current and future expenses incurred as the result of the accident.
Personal injury claims can involve many complexities, and victims often must go against powerful companies or municipalities to protect their rights in these cases. The Beaver County personal injury attorneys at McMillen Urick Tocci & Jones have the experience, skills and resources to protect your rights.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Have Been Involved in a Wide Array of Accidental Injuries in Beaver County and Throughout Western Pennsylvania
Each personal injury attorney at the law firm of McMillen Urick Tocci & Jones in Hopewell has extensive experience helping individuals suffering moderate to severe injuries in situations such as the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We represent individuals who suffer injuries related to any type of accident on the road, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and alcohol-related injuries. We also assist families who have lost a loved one in a wrongful death accident.
- Catastrophic injuries: Each injury attorney at our firm helps victims of life-changing accidental injuries. Whether you or a loved one sustains traumatic brain injuries or you need spinal cord injury lawyers in Beaver County, we have the experience and special resources to help you pursue compensation.
- Injuries to children: If your children sustain injuries from dog bites, playground injuries or any type of incident caused by the negligence of others, a personal injury lawyer from our firm provides compassionate support.
- Hunting and firearms injuries: We have the experience needed to represent you in these complex cases that can involve both personal injury and criminal matters.
- Slip and fall injuries: We represent injured individuals in premises liability claims involving the negligence of store owners, commercial property managers, homeowners and public property managers — including ice and snow-related accidents, road and sidewalk defect cases and injuries resulting from inadequate security.
- Medical injuries: We help individuals pursue the compensation needed to move forward when they sustain injuries caused by prescription errors and other forms of medical negligence. And our nursing home abuse attorneys in Beaver County help you take immediate action when abuse or neglect threatens the health of your loved ones.
Contact an Experienced Beaver County Personal Injury Attorney for a Free Consultation
If you or a loved one suffers injury due to the negligent or wrongful acts of others, you have a right to pursue compensation for all injury-related expenses. The personal injury attorneys at McMillen Urick Tocci & Jones in Beaver County provide skilled and affordable support in these often-complex legal cases.
We offer free initial consultations on accident and injury claims, and you pay nothing unless we secure a fair award or settlement. Contact us to learn how we can help with your claim.